The experienced electricians at Driven Power Systems provide a full range of electrical services in Largo, and across Pinellas County and the Tampa Bay area. Our family owned and operated business has more than 26 years of experience in our trade, with a team of highly skilled journeymen and master electricians who can handle any electrical installation, repair, or replacement.
Call for Reliable Advice & Free Estimates
At Driven Power Systems, we offer customized services, honest advice, and free estimates on electrical services in Largo, FL. Estimates and advice are always free, and we can provide advice over the phone, when needed.
If you need an electrician for a repair or installation, please call (727) 353-5186 for outstanding quality electrical services.
The electrical system in your home supplies needed power for your many appliances, lighting, and devices. Over the years, keeping your electrical system in safe working condition may require a variety of services from skilled electricians.
Your home may benefit from electrical services that include:
- Lighting: You need light to find your way in the dark and set the desired mood. When something goes wrong, fixing the problem may require light repair or replacements for interior and exterior lighting. When you need new lights installed, custom lighting can create the perfect atmosphere for any situation. There are a wide range of options for light fixtures and energy-efficient LED lighting.
- EV chargers: A home EV charger makes keeping your vehicle charged easier, more convenient, and less costly. Your electrician can install the wiring, charging station, and circuit, and make any other upgrades that may be needed to complete the installation.
- Outlets and switches: If you have a dead outlet or need new outlets and switches installed, there are many options, such as standard outlets, AFCI/GFCI outlets, LED and standard switches, dimmer switches, smart home switches, and more.
- Aluminum mitigation: Aluminum wiring was used mainly from 1965 to 1973 due to the higher cost of copper. However, this type of wiring greatly increases the risk of electrical fire. Aluminum wiring mitigation replaces the connections with copper to improve safety.
- Panel upgrades: Older homes may need a panel upgrade to meet current codes. Electrical panel problems can often be solved with panel replacement, panel rejuvenation, sub panels, and pool panels to provide a safe and reliable supply of electricity exactly where you need it.
- Electrical installations and replacements: Electrical installation and replacement services are available for anything from replacing a broken outlet or circuit breaker to complete electrical system installation for new construction.
- Generators: A generator provides a reliable source of power during an outage. Options include portable generators, standby generators, air cooled generators, and either manual or automatic transfer switches.
- Troubleshooting and repair: If you have flickering or dimming lights, circuit breakers that keep tripping, sparking outlets, or another problem, a qualified electrician can provide accurate troubleshooting and repair.
An electrical system problem can pose serious safety risks, such as electrical shock or fires. If you notice a problem, don’t wait to call a qualified electrician to prevent property damage or injury.
Electrical Services from Skilled Electricians
When you need electrical system components installed or repaired, do not attempt to do the work yourself, even if it seems like an easy job. Working with electricity is extremely dangerous without the right knowledge. Always hire a fully qualified and experienced electrician for residential electrical services to ensure the work is done safely and in compliance with all current electrical codes.
Give us a call at (727) 353-5186 for quality electrical services at fair prices.
- AFCI/GFCI Breaker Replacement
- Repair/Replacement Switches
- Dedicated 120V & 220 Lines
- Custom Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Deck Power & Lighting
- Boat Lift Power
- Dock Power & Lighting
- Smart Home Switches
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Air Conditioning Disconnects
- LED Conversion
- Fan Replacement/Installation
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Full House Rewire
- Cloth Wiring Replacement
- Knob and Tube Replacement
- Panel Replacement & Rejuvenation
- Pool Panels & Timers
- Pool Pump Connections
- Spa Electrical Installation
- Riser/Repair Service
- Surge Protection
- Grounding Systems
- New Home Construction
- Home Additions, Remodels & Upgrades
1. Everything Is Done In-HouseWe are a local and family-owned business and we are proud to do all jobs without any subcontractors.
2. Estimates & Advice Are Always FreeWe don't charge a fee and all our estimates are handled by experienced journeymen electricians to ensure you get the most accurate advice.
3. We Don't Sell, We Solve ProblemsYou can trust our electricians have your best interest in mind as we charge a flat fee and they don't make commissions.