As a homeowner, it is your job to ensure your circuits are properly rated and that there are enough of them to handle the power your home needs. If you notice your circuits are overloaded, it is time to call in a professional electrician to install circuit breakers. These professionals have seen it all regarding circuit breaker issues and can solve them quickly and efficiently.
How Do You Know If You Need a Circuit Breaker?
If you keep getting the circuit overload indicator light or hear a clicking sound, you likely need a circuit breaker installed. These devices protect your home from electrical fires and overloads by cutting the power off when the circuit is overloaded. If you consistently see dim lights or appliances in your home that seem to be malfunctioning, these could be signs of faulty wiring or another electrical problem that needs to be addressed by a professional.
Upgrade Your Breaker Panel for Increased Safety and Efficiency
Is your breaker panel outdated or unable to handle the electrical demands of your home? Upgrading to a new breaker panel can provide increased safety, improved electrical performance, and enhanced energy efficiency. At Driven Power Systems, our expert electricians in Largo, Florida can assess your current breaker panel and recommend the best options to meet your specific needs.
Benefits of upgrading your breaker panel include:
- Enhanced electrical safety: An outdated or overloaded breaker panel can increase the risk of electrical fires and other hazards. Upgrading to a new panel with advanced safety features can provide peace of mind and protect your home and family.
- Improved electrical performance: If you're experiencing frequent tripped circuits or flickering lights, it may be a sign that your current breaker panel is struggling to handle the electrical load. Upgrading to a higher-capacity panel can ensure that your electrical system operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Energy efficiency: Newer breaker panels are designed to meet modern energy efficiency standards, which can result in reduced energy consumption and lower utility bills. Upgrading to an energy-efficient panel can help you save money while reducing your environmental impact.
- Increased capacity: If you're planning to add new appliances, electrical outlets, or a home addition, your current breaker panel may not have enough capacity to handle the additional electrical load. Upgrading to a larger panel can provide the necessary capacity to support your future electrical needs.
Don't compromise on the safety and efficiency of your electrical system. Contact Driven Power Systems today to schedule a consultation with our experienced electricians and discuss the benefits of upgrading your breaker panel.
Contact Driven Power Systems today at (727) 353-5186 to schedule an appointment to install circuit breakers in your home!
How Circuit Breakers Work to Protect Your Home
Your home’s electrical system is filled with wires and outlets designed to handle a certain amount of power. When a circuit is overloaded, it poses a threat of causing a small fire that can quickly turn into a devastating disaster if not addressed quickly. This is why having your professional electrician install circuit breakers when this problem occurs is essential. These devices are installed in your main electrical panel and have two buttons that can be switched to “off” or “off and on” positions depending on the problem.
When the circuit is working properly, the buttons will be left in the off position. When the circuit is overloaded, the electrician will switch the button to the on position to allow a small amount of power. Once the problem is fixed, the electrician will switch the button back to the off position to protect your home from potential damage.
Why You Need Professional Installation
Installing circuit breakers is not a job for amateurs. These devices must be explicitly wired to maximize their effectiveness and ensure your main electrical panel can handle the new load. A professional electrician has seen it all regarding circuit breaker issues and can solve the problem quickly and efficiently.
Contact Driven Power Systems today to schedule a FREE estimate!
- AFCI/GFCI Breaker Replacement
- Repair/Replacement Switches
- Dedicated 120V & 220 Lines
- Custom Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Deck Power & Lighting
- Boat Lift Power
- Dock Power & Lighting
- Smart Home Switches
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Air Conditioning Disconnects
- LED Conversion
- Fan Replacement/Installation
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Full House Rewire
- Cloth Wiring Replacement
- Knob and Tube Replacement
- Panel Replacement & Rejuvenation
- Pool Panels & Timers
- Pool Pump Connections
- Spa Electrical Installation
- Riser/Repair Service
- Surge Protection
- Grounding Systems
- New Home Construction
- Home Additions, Remodels & Upgrades
1. Everything Is Done In-HouseWe are a local and family-owned business and we are proud to do all jobs without any subcontractors.
2. Estimates & Advice Are Always FreeWe don't charge a fee and all our estimates are handled by experienced journeymen electricians to ensure you get the most accurate advice.
3. We Don't Sell, We Solve ProblemsYou can trust our electricians have your best interest in mind as we charge a flat fee and they don't make commissions.