Wiring & Rewiring in Largo
Providing Safe & Reliable Electrical Services in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, & Manatee Counties
At Driven Power Systems, we are proud to offer a wide range of electrical services to our customers in Largo and the surrounding areas. Our team of highly trained and experienced electricians can help you with everything from installing a new electrical panel to repairing a faulty outlet. We also offer comprehensive wiring and rewiring services to ensure that your home or business is safe and up to code.
Call Driven Power Systems at (727) 353-5186 or contact us online to learn more about our wiring and rewiring services in Largo!
When to Call an Electrician for Wiring Services
Many people don’t think about the wiring in their homes or businesses until something goes wrong. However, it is important to have your wiring inspected regularly to ensure that it is safe and up to code. If you are experiencing any issues with your electrical system, it is important to call a professional electrician as soon as possible to avoid further damage or safety hazards.
You should call an electrician if you notice any of the following:
- Dimming or flickering lights: If your lights are dimming or flickering, it could be a sign that your wiring is not able to handle the electrical load. This is especially common in older homes that have not been updated.
- Hot outlets or switches: If your outlets or switches are hot to the touch, it could be a sign that there is a problem with your wiring. This could be caused by a loose connection or a faulty switch or outlet.
- Burning smell: If you notice a burning smell coming from your outlets or switches, it is important to call an electrician right away. This could be a sign that there is a problem with your wiring and it could be a fire hazard.
- Sparks: If you see sparks coming from your outlets or switches, it is important to call an electrician right away. This could be a sign that there is a problem with your wiring and it could be a fire hazard.
- Tripped circuit breakers: If your circuit breakers are constantly tripping, it could be a sign that your wiring is not able to handle the electrical load. This is especially common in older homes that have not been updated.
Why You Should Hire a Professional Electrician for Wiring & Rewiring
While there are many home improvement projects that you can do yourself, wiring and rewiring is not one of them. Working with electricity can be extremely dangerous and should only be done by a licensed electrician. At Driven Power Systems, we have over 26 years of experience and we are fully licensed and insured for your protection. We have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right the first time.
Here are a few reasons why you should hire a professional electrician for wiring and rewiring:
- Experience: Wiring and rewiring is a complex job that requires a lot of experience and expertise. A professional electrician will have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right the first time.
- Tools and equipment: Wiring and rewiring requires specialized tools and equipment that most homeowners do not have. A professional electrician will have all of the tools and equipment needed to get the job done safely and efficiently.
- Time and money: Wiring and rewiring can be a time-consuming and expensive job. A professional electrician will be able to get the job done quickly and efficiently, which can save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
- Safety: Working with electricity can be extremely dangerous and should only be done by a licensed electrician. A professional electrician will know how to work with electricity safely and will be able to identify and fix any potential safety hazards.
Call Driven Power Systems Today!
At Driven Power Systems, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality electrical services. Whether you need help with wiring and rewiring, electrical repairs, or a new installation, we have you covered. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work, so you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands.
Call Driven Power Systems at (727) 353-5186 to schedule an appointment for wiring and rewiring in Largo!
- AFCI/GFCI Breaker Replacement
- Repair/Replacement Switches
- Dedicated 120V & 220 Lines
- Custom Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Deck Power & Lighting
- Boat Lift Power
- Dock Power & Lighting
- Smart Home Switches
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Air Conditioning Disconnects
- LED Conversion
- Fan Replacement/Installation
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Full House Rewire
- Cloth Wiring Replacement
- Knob and Tube Replacement
- Panel Replacement & Rejuvenation
- Pool Panels & Timers
- Pool Pump Connections
- Spa Electrical Installation
- Riser/Repair Service
- Surge Protection
- Grounding Systems
- New Home Construction
- Home Additions, Remodels & Upgrades
1. Everything Is Done In-HouseWe are a local and family-owned business and we are proud to do all jobs without any subcontractors.
2. Estimates & Advice Are Always FreeWe don't charge a fee and all our estimates are handled by experienced journeymen electricians to ensure you get the most accurate advice.
3. We Don't Sell, We Solve ProblemsYou can trust our electricians have your best interest in mind as we charge a flat fee and they don't make commissions.