For phenomenal electrical services at prices that can’t be beaten, Driven Power Systems is the team you can rely on! Our journeyman electricians are licensed and insured, meaning you will have your electrical issues tackled by true problem solvers. Whether you have a question or would like to schedule a free estimate, we are always standing by and ready to help. Call us at (727) 353-5186 or submit your information to the convenient form on this page to get started. We look forward to speaking with you.
Driven Power Systems installs EV chargers for homes and businesses in Largo, and throughout Pinellas County and the Tampa Bay area. Our qualified, insured, and bonded electricians can install the charging station and make any modifications or upgrades needed to provide a reliable solution for home charging. We have more than 26 years of industry experience and a commitment to exceptional service for every customer.
If you are interested in learning more about EV chargers, give us a call at (727) 353-5186.
Save Time & Money with a Home EV Charging Station
Buying an electric vehicle offers freedom from ever-increasing gas prices, and many EV owners want to do their part for the environment. Whatever your reason for making the switch to an electric vehicle, you will need a plan for keeping your vehicle charged. Installing a home EV charger offers several benefits.
Home EV chargers offer benefits that include:
- Convenience: Life is busy with work, family, and other responsibilities. When you have a home EV charging station, your car can be charging while you are attending to the many other things that you need and want to do.
- Cost effective: Charging your vehicle at home is less expensive than relying on public charging stations to keep your car charged. Over time, this can save a lot of money.
- Saving time: Searching for a public charging station and then driving there, waiting for your vehicle to charge, and driving back home can waste a lot of time. When you have an EV charger at home, you will save time and effort.
- Battery life: The fast chargers at public charging stations are great when you need a quick charge on the road. However, using these chargers all the time isn’t great for your battery life. Charging your car at home allows for optimal charging, which is better for your vehicle.
- Home value: As electric vehicles continue to become more popular, home buyers will want houses that already have a charging station. Installing an EV charger can help your home sell faster and for a better price, when the time comes.
Of course, you could use the charger that came with your vehicle that plugs into a standard outlet, but these chargers are extremely slow. Upgrading to a Level 2 charging station is the fastest and most convenient way to keep your car charged and ready to go. There are also Level 3 chargers, which are used for commercial chargers and public charging stations.
Installing EV Chargers
Your EV charging station should be installed by a qualified electrician. Unlike the charger that came with your car, a Level 2 charging station requires a dedicated 240v circuit. If you do not have one available, your electrician can install a dedicated circuit and run the wiring for your charging station. In addition, if your electrical panel is outdated and not able to support an expansion, an upgrade may be needed. Your electrician can inform you of the work that may be required for your property.
Whether you need commercial electrical installation or help with a repair issue, the skilled electricians at Driven Power Systems can help. We have extensive training and decades of experience in commercial electrical in Largo, Florida. We understand the urgency of restoring your electrical system when something goes wrong, and our electricians work hard to get you back to business as soon as possible.
At Driven Power Systems, we are fully trained and qualified to install EV chargers in Largo, Florida, and across the surrounding communities in Pinellas County and the Tampa Bay area. We are Charge Point and Tesla certified electricians with the resources to provide quality installation services for any type of electric vehicle.
Please contact us at (727) 353-5186 for a free estimate on EV charger installation.
- AFCI/GFCI Breaker Replacement
- Repair/Replacement Switches
- Dedicated 120V & 220 Lines
- Custom Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Deck Power & Lighting
- Boat Lift Power
- Dock Power & Lighting
- Smart Home Switches
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Air Conditioning Disconnects
- LED Conversion
- Fan Replacement/Installation
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Full House Rewire
- Cloth Wiring Replacement
- Knob and Tube Replacement
- Panel Replacement & Rejuvenation
- Pool Panels & Timers
- Pool Pump Connections
- Spa Electrical Installation
- Riser/Repair Service
- Surge Protection
- Grounding Systems
- New Home Construction
- Home Additions, Remodels & Upgrades